- Genuine and synthetic leather upper
- Two-hole pull tab on the tongue for an easy on and off
- Heel tab (inspired by MJ's Porsche)
- PU midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Visible Air-Sole units in the heel and forefoot provide responsiveness
- Solid and translucent rubber outsole for multi-surface traction
- The Air Jordan 6 Retro is imported
Michael Jordan's ascent to the top of the NBA was nearly complete by 1991, the only thing that alluded him was the Larry O'Brien trophy. Gearing for the playoffs that year Jordan laced up the Men's Air Jordan 6 Retro Basketball Shoes and the rest was history. He would finally lead his Chicago Bulls past the Bad Boy Pistons and the Showtime Lakers for his first NBA Championship and Finals MVP award.