- Silhouette inspired by the Air Jordan 4, 6, 11, 12, 13, 15, and 20
- Laser-etched leather, nubuck and synthetic upper
- Air-Unit cushioning for springy bounce and plenty of comfort
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Mid-cut, lace-up construction
- Padded tongue and collar
- The Air Jordan Retro Dub Zero is imported.
One of the most iconic hybrids of the Jordan Brand line, the Men's Air Jordan Retro Dub Zero Off-Court Shoes were originally released back in 2005. Now, it's back and better than ever, fracturing a commemorative insole.